The royal’s wife, Princess Charlene of Monaco, is recovering in South Africa
Prince Albert of Monaco was a very special guest for movie night.
On Wednesday, the royal attended the premiere of the new James Bond film “No Time to Die” in the French Riviera with Sharon Stone.
The actress made jaws drop with a stunning, curve-hugging Dolce & Gabbana dress with spaghetti straps and a cute neckline. 63-year-old credits Italian clothing label in an instagram photo In which it is shown that the star is leaning on a verandah in front of the water.
Stone completed the look with a jewel-adorned clutch, hoop earrings and a huge sparkling cocktail ring.
Prince Albert of Monaco says parenting without Princess Charlene could be ‘difficult’: ‘She’s a part of my life’
Albert, 63, also complemented Stone’s look with a pearl-encrusted white tuxedo and a black bowtie.
This is the pair’s second time together in less than a week. Last Thursday, Albert attended the Monte-Carlo Planetary Health Gala benefit, where Stone was a respected figure.
She presented Stone with the Prince Albert II of Monaco Foundation’s Lifetime Achievement Award, “in recognition of her remarkable involvement in the cause of women’s empowerment and her tireless humanitarian efforts around the world,” people magazine informed of.
For that occasion, Stone stunned attendees by wearing a royal purple gown from Dolce & Gabbana Alta Moda.
Click here to sign up for Entertainment News
“Heartfelt congratulations to Prince Albert and Princess Charlene Gala for #planetaryhealth,” she captioned a snapshot Couple on stage. “Thanks for Planetary Health Monte-Carlo Gala!”
The outlet noted that the prince and the movie star have been friends over the years. At the 2020 Hollywood for the Global Ocean Gala at the Palazzo d’Amore, Albert, an honoree, was photographed kissing Stone’s hand.
The prince’s wife, Princess Charlene, is recovering from ongoing health problems in her native South Africa. Earlier this month, Albert said he wanted to set the record straight about rumors about Charlene’s months-long stay.
“He didn’t leave Monaco in a huff!” They told people magazine. “She didn’t go because she was mad at me or anyone else. She was going to South Africa to reevaluate her foundation work and take some time off with her brother and some friends. It was supposed to be only a week. of, a maximum stay of 10 days, and [she is still there now] because she had this infection [and] All these medical complications arose.”
According to the outlet, the 43-year-old traveled to South Africa in mid-May after she began experiencing complications related to the sinus lift and bone graft procedure she had previously performed in preparation for dental implants. Charlene has since had several corrective procedures that have kept her away from her family while she is recovering. His most recent four-hour surgery was on August 13.
“She didn’t go into exile,” said Albert. “It was absolutely just a medical problem that had to be treated.”
Albert told the outlet he should have “addressed” the rumours sooner, but that his focus was on caring for his 6-year-old twins, Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella.
“And I thought it would probably settle [away],” he explained. “You know you are persistent if you try to answer everything that comes up. [responding], You are wasting your time. Of course, it affects him. Of course, it impresses me. Misreading incidents are always harmful… We are an easy target, easily hit, because we are too many in the public eye.”