shark Tank The season 13 is about to launch with a variety of entrepreneurs presenting their ideas. Barbara Corcoran, Mark Cuban, Lori Greiner, Robert Herjavec, Daymond John and Kevin “Mr. Amazing” O’Leary are all returning to the tank to help business owners succeed in their ventures.
Cuba launched her handbag company R, along with Cameron Cruz and Lisa Bradley, in 2016. Joined the Army for the River. He was inspired by his mission to hire military spouses across the country and knew he could take his business to the next level. Years after the initial merger of the minds, Krause and Bradley are still singing the billionaire’s praises.
‘Shark Tank’ entrepreneurs named ‘Top 6’ on Mark Cuban
Cruz and Bradley also received offers from Herjavec and O’Leary in the tank, but a $100K deal with Cuba for 20 percent equity in their company. The partnership has apparently been seamless, with entrepreneurs even providing an extensive roster of their own Website Highlighting “Top 6 Reasons We Love Working With Mark Cuban”:
1. We are very inspired by Mark’s ideology. He always looks 10 steps ahead, and constantly encourages us to think ahead of the game.
2. Mark doesn’t complicate things – he makes complex business issues very simple. Mark’s entire team is incredible – they share lessons learned from others shark Tank The companies they’ve invested in, so we can all learn from each other.
3. Mark gives us the base. We are constantly in awe – despite his busy schedule and demands coming from all angles, he maintains an incredibly positive demeanor. Whenever we are doing a speech or a public event, we always jokingly say that we need a “channel mark”. His energy is infectious!
4. Mark is the digital shark we needed. He had great ideas on how to improve the website, and R. How to share River’s story instantly on a digital platform.
5. We love that Mark invests in veteran-owned companies. Their investments have helped build a network of military spouse- or veteran-owned companies, and we are in constant contact, learning from and supporting each other.
6. Mark is a great motivator for having a metrics-based business. He encourages us to use data to do better and to inform all of our business decisions. Don’t like data, after all!
– R. Riveter’s . From Website
‘Shark Tank’: Why Mark Cuban calls Barbara Corcoran his ‘favourite’ shark
Mark Cuban joins ‘Echoed’ and ‘R River’s mission’
In a recent interview with Showbiz Cheat Sheet, Krause explained how Cuban got on him and R.K. There is complete confidence in Bradley’s decision to guide the way for River, yet he is always close by if they need his expertise.
“He’s great because he’s there when we need him, but he still trusts us as founders to run and grow the business, so we get the best of both worlds,” Krause told Cuban. Told Showbiz Cheat Sheet. “We get his experience and his resources. But at the same time, she’s beautiful when it comes to making those decisions for Lisa and I.
Krause immediately realized how Cuban felt with his company and its mission, and he has no regrets for turning down Herjavec and O’Leary.
“We found a great partner with Mark Cuban,” Krause said. “The way he resonated and connected with the idea of how we were supporting military families was something you can’t describe — you can just feel they understand. That’s awesome And he has really helped to support and be there when we need to grow the business. We are really happy with our choice.“
R. Riveter was created in 2011
The co-founder of R. Riveter described how he and Bradley, both military spouses, joined forces to help create jobs for those dealing with the same dilemma.
“It came out of personal experience,” Krause explained to the showbiz cheat sheet. “When my husband and I moved to Dahlonega, Georgia, I just graduated with a master’s degree in architecture and we went in the middle of nowhere and were like, OK, what am I going to do with my life now? Around the same time, I met Lisa and she was going through a very similar experience. And so we thought, why start something not just for ourselves, but for any military spouse who wants to be part of something that has a mobile, flexible income. “
‘Shark Tank’: Mark Cuban considers it an immediate turn-off in an entrepreneur
In November, nearing the company’s ten-year anniversary, Cruise announced the R. Rivers reflected on its development since its inception.
“We started in November of 2011, and soon after that we were able to bring in maybe two military wives to start making bags,” she recalled. “And then from there we’ve grown to about 40 employees year after year.”
season 13 shark Tank Premieres Friday, October 8 at 8 p.m. ET on ABC.