An expert has warned that the Queen should be careful not to exhaust herself ahead of her big platinum jubilee next year.
Her Majesty, 95, spent the night at the hospital for tests on Wednesday after she canceled official duties.
The overnight stay – her first in the hospital for eight years – was for practical reasons and the emperor was discharged the next day.
But royal biographer Hugo Vickers said the Palace must remain “careful” with the hardworking monarch, who is always “keen to do as much as possible”.
Mr Vickers told Good Morning Britain: “If you look at the program that he’s done almost any of us would have finished it in the last few days.
“Given that he has a huge year ahead of him next year – to mark 70 years when the Platinum Jubilee was thrown – he (Mahal) needs to be careful, I guess let’s hope he gets some rest.” Used to be.”
The Queen will celebrate 70 years on the British throne in 2022 – the first time a British monarch has reached the historic milestone.
Meanwhile she has had 14 engagements in the past three weeks – often with a walking stick.
She used it last week at Westminster Abbey and Cardiff but abandoned it at Tuesday’s Global Investment Summit at Windsor Castle.
Mr Vickers said most of the Queen’s events are “arranged for her”.
And because his Major doesn’t want to disappoint, he finds it difficult to “say no to things”.
But the expert added: “She can’t say for sure and sometimes she does but I think sometimes they really need to consider how to make it as maxim of the queen as possible.” Don’t tire him out with minimal effort to get the performance. Too much.”
Royal doctors sent the 95-year-old sovereign to be seen by specialists in London on Wednesday afternoon.
His medical team was believed to have taken precautions to get him admitted to the King Edward VII Hospital in Marylebone on Wednesday.
I Read our Royal Family Live Blog for the latest updates
Her Majesty has been discharged – Buckingham Palace said she was in “good spirits” following a “preliminary investigation” during her visit to the hospital.
Speaking on Good Morning Britain today, Dickie Arbiter, the Queen’s former press secretary, said the news is a positive sign.
He continued: “She had a very punitive schedule in October and I think the thing that really got her back was Tuesday night.”
Yesterday afternoon, Har Major, 95, was deemed to be back at his desk at Windsor Castle.
She is said to have been reading her official government red boxes and is expected to recover for the rest of the week.
The Palace said: “After a few days of medical advice, the Queen attended hospital for some preliminary check-ups on Wednesday afternoon, returned to Windsor Castle at lunch today (Thursday) and remains in good spirits. “
It was believed that the queen stayed the night in the hospital because it was taking too long to take her home on the 26-mile journey.
She hasn’t been thought to stay in the hospital overnight since March 2013, when she was treated for a stomach bug at the same hospital.
And it was believed to be only his fifth major hospital visit in 40 years.
Allies are expected to join world leaders at the COP26 climate change summit in Glasgow on 1 November.
Care Minister Gillian Keegan praised the Queen today, saying: “We were all anxious to hear but absolutely delighted that she is recovering.
“She’s an absolutely phenomenal, remarkable woman and I don’t think we’ll see anything like her again.”
On Wednesday, Her Majesty canceled a two-day visit to Northern Ireland on the advice of doctors.
Concerns were raised for the first time this month at Westminster Abbey and the Welsh Parliament introducing the use of a walking stick.
She stood on her feet for more than an hour at a business summit at Windsor Castle on Tuesday.
She has also decided to give up alcohol since the death of 99-year-old Prince Philip in April.