Manson has 14 days to respond to each of Bianco’s claims.
“Game of Thrones” actress Esme Bianco’s sexual assault trial against Marilyn Manson has received a judge’s OK to proceed, Granthshala News has confirmed.
US District Court of California Judge Fernando L. Anle-Rocha rejected Manson’s attempt to quash Bianco’s claims based on the statute of limitations, court documents revealed Thursday.
Manson – whose real name is Brian Warner – has been ordered by the judge to file a formal response to each claim made in Bianco’s trial within 14 days.
“An appropriate jury found that the effects of Warner’s alleged subliminal acts, including perceived threats to plaintiff’s security, immigration status, and career, persisted years after his last contact with Warner,” Annelle-Rocha said in her statement. Written in the address of the court.
Marilyn Manson calls alum Esme Bianco’s sexual assault allegations ‘false, meritless’
A member of Manson’s legal team did not immediately respond to Granthshala News’ request for comment.
Bianco, 39, filed a lawsuit against the shock rocker in April for alleged sexual assault and sexual battery. Just three months after she presented in court, she publicly accused Manson of physical and psychological abuse, which allegedly occurred when Manson slashed her torso with a knife and chased her with an axe.
Marilyn Manson ‘immediately’ dropped from record label after abuse allegations
The complaint also alleges that Warner and his former manager violated the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act when Warner used fraud to bring Bianco to the US, and then alleged that Warner made threats of force. and committed violent sexual acts on her, to which she did not consent.
“Mr. Warner used drugs, force and threats of force on multiple occasions to coerce Ms. Bianco into sexual acts,” the initial detailed filing said, time limit informed at that time.
Bianco said she was involved with Manson from 2009 to 2013 and in her original filing, the British-born actress, through her lawyer Jay Elvanger, claimed, “Mr. Warner raped Ms. Bianco in or around May 2011 “
In an April statement issued through his representative to Granthshala News, Bianco said, “As millions of survivors like me are painfully aware, our legal system is far from perfect. This is why I co-operated with the Phoenix Act.” -Created, a law that gives thousands of domestic violence survivors extra treatment time. But as I fight for a more just legal system, I use every avenue available to me to help my abusers. I am also pursuing my right to demand an account of the person.”
Marilyn Manson’s Ongoing Abuse Scandal Led By Evan Rachel Wood Disrupts Music, TV Career
The actress continued: “For too long my abuse has been left unchecked, thanks to money, fame and an industry that has turned a blind eye. Despite many brave women speaking out against Marilyn Manson, countless survivors remain silent, And some his voice will never be heard. My hope is that by raising me, I will help Brian Warner stop ruining another life and empower other victims to seek their own little measure of justice . “
Just last month, one of the accusers in Manson’s rape — known simply as Jane Doe — saw her trial dismissed by California Judge Gregory Keosian, as he fell outside the statute of limitations. Was.
Marilyn Manson rape accused trial dismissed on statute of limitations
The woman sued Manson for alleged rape and sexual battery in Los Angeles back in May, and claimed in her complaint that she began dating him in 2011 and was soon found herself abused and victimized by Manson.
A member of Manson’s team, which “strongly” denied Granthshala News’ claims last month, said that when the judge dismissed Jane Doe’s complaint, however, she asked female lawyers to file a new complaint. Provided more facts to get around the statute of limitations if they can because he admitted in court that he suppressed his memories—which the lawsuit classifies as a “delayed search.” Is.
Furthermore, Manson is also denying claims that he assaulted a woman at a New Hampshire show after he allegedly spat on her and blew her up.
Granthshala News’ Marta Dhanis contributed to this report.