The results of the National Lottery are out and it’s time to find out who won the life-changing sum tonight (October 23, 2021).
Could tonight’s £7.3m jackpot see you handing over your notice, leaving for the Bahamas, or driving a new Porsche out of the garage?
You can find out by checking your ticket against tonight’s numbers under Good Luck!
Tonight’s National Lottery lotto winning numbers are: 04, 13, 21, 27, 28, 37 and the bonus ball is 19.
Tonight’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: There is 03, 09, 19, 26, 28 and Thunderball 09.
The first national lottery draw was held on 19 November 1994 when the seven winners shared a jackpot of £5,874,778.
The largest amount ever won by a single ticket holder was £42 million, won in 1996.
Builder Gareth Bull, 49, won £41 million in November 2020 and demolished his bungalow to make way for a luxury manor house with a pool.
Top 5 biggest lottery wins around the world
- The £1.308 billion (Powerball), for which three winning tickets were sold in the US as of 13 January 2016, remains the largest lottery prize in history
- A £1.267 billion (mega million) winner from South Carolina took his time to come forward to claim his prize in March 2019, long before the April deadline.
- £633.76 million from a Wisconsin winner (Powerball draw)
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. of Chickpea, Massachusetts Vanzik claimed the jackpot in August 2017
- A lucky pair of £575.53 million (Powerball) winners won the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018.
Sue Davies, 64, bought a lottery ticket to celebrate the end of five months of shielding during the pandemic – and won £500,000.
36-year-old Sandra Devine accidentally lost £300k. Won – She wanted to buy her usual £100 National Lottery scratchcard, but came home with a huge prize.
The biggest jackpot ever was £66 million in January last year, won by two lucky ticket holders.
Another winner, Carl managed to amass £11 million in 1996 at the age of just 23.
The odds of winning the lottery are estimated to be around one in 14 million – but you have to be in it to win it.