Good morning and welcome to Granthshala News First. Here’s what you need to know to start your day…
Gabby Petito update: Search warrant documents reveal ‘strange text’, tensions in days to disappear
One of the last messages he received to Gabby Petito’s family is believed to have been in the form of a “strange text” sent in late August, when loved ones began to worry about her well-being, according to the state. . Search warrant Released on Monday.
Gabrielle Petito, 22, sent a text message to her mother, Nicole Schmidt, on August 27, in which she wrote: “Can you help Stan, I just keep getting his voicemails and missed calls,” the search warrant filed in Sarasota stated in. County Circuit Court on Friday and made public on Monday.
According to the document: “The reference to ‘Stan’ was about her grandfather, but according to the mother, she would never call him ‘Stan’. The mother was concerned that something was wrong with her daughter.”
The text was one of a dozen grounds local law enforcement claimed it had probable cause to hold a search warrant at the home. Brian Laundry, Petito’s fiancé and his parents are in North Port, Florida.
NS Federal Bureau of Investigation Together with local law enforcement, the house was raided on Monday morning. A spokesman for the FBI’s Tampa field office told Granthshala News that his search warrant is still stamped.
The document shows that local law enforcement officers were seeking and obtaining permission to search the Black Western Digital external hard drive. Click here for more on our top story.
In other developments:
– Laundry neighbors describe the last time they saw Gabby alive.
Dangerous red flag seen in Gabby Petito body cam footage: Psycho.
Gabby Petito Case: The post-mortem of the remains found in Wyoming will be completed on Tuesday.
– Gabby Petito: Timeline of the Missing Woman’s Cross-Country Road Trip.
– Gabby Petito investigation: 911 call shows Brian Laundry saw her hitting, ‘slapping’ before she disappeared.
MSNBC’s Ruhle sings to Kamala Harris on the border: ‘She should have been in charge’
MSNBC anchor Stephanie Ruhle criticizes the Vice President Kamala Harris For missing in action during Monday’s ongoing action crisis on the southern border.
Shocking pictures of thousands of migrants camping under the International Bridge Del Rio, Texas Confirmed over the weekend that the situation at the border remains chaotic. Greg Abbott of Texas Gov. has determined the situation to be so dire that he is Asked President Joe Biden called for a federal emergency declaration that as of Saturday there were about 16,000 migrants in Del Rio.
“Thousands of families are stagnant in 100-degree heat as their numbers continue to grow as they wait to be processed by the approximately 64 federal agents in the area,” Abbott said in a letter to the president. “Individuals are camping in bad conditions and bathing in dirty river water, causing major health concerns.”
Biden appointed Harris as her point person on the issue in March, and her critics are wondering what she is doing to stem the influx of migrants that has overwhelmed Customs and Border Patrol agents.
“What about our Vice President’s message?” Ruhle asked on Monday. “Where is she? She was going to be in charge of all these migration issues, going to those Northern Triangle countries that are clearly not Haiti.”
Ruhle reminded the audience that on his visit to Guatemala to lead the diplomatic outreach to the crisis, Harris bluntly told the migrants, “Don’t come.”
But “people aren’t listening,” Ruhle said. Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– The political storm over the phone call of China’s meeting with China on the CBS, NBC, CNN Sunday shows did not go unnoticed.
– Tucker Carlson: The Army’s COVID vaccine mandate amounts to a power grab.
Hard-hitting news is extinct: CNN reports on dinosaur ‘foreplay’ nearly six years after Forbes.
– NBC, CNN The Sunday Show spends just seconds on a failed Afghan drone strike after ignoring a mistake made last week.
– CNN’s Lemon calls Ocasio-Cortez a ‘poser’ for Met Gala dress stunt as Cuomo.
St. Louis couple who fired a gun at Black Lives Matter protesters could face suspension of the law’s license
St. Louis couple caught with firearms Black Lives Matters Protesters in front of their gated mansion are facing a new legal battle last year when Missouri’s chief disciplinary attorney asked the state’s Supreme Court to suspend their law licenses.
Mark McCloskey and his wife, Patricia, both personal injury attorneys who were admitted to the Missouri bar in 1986, pleaded guilty in connection with the viral incident. both were sorry by Republican Gov. Mike Parson in July.
Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to harassment and was fined $2,000. Mark McCloskey pleaded guilty to fourth-degree assault for intimidating a passerby with an AR-15 rifle and was fined $750. He had not lost his law licenses at that time.
Last week, Alan Pretzel, the chief disciplinary officer of the state Supreme Court, filed a motion to suspend the law’s license for both Mark and Patricia McCloskey, saying both offenses proved the couple had committed “public safety.” indifference” and “moral turpitude”.
In court documents, he cited other Missouri cases in which lawyers were disciplined for crimes. He said his pardon had no effect on his request.
“In Missouri, a pardon erases a person’s sentence, but the person’s guilt remains,” read court documents presented in a seven-member court. Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– Veteran Houston police officer dies, injured while serving second drug warrant, chief says.
Chicago Mayor Lightfoot’s $16 billion budget proposal includes more spending on police amid gun violence.
– Chicago weekend violence includes 56 shooting victims, 9 murders and an assaulted alderman at the ‘problem corner’.
– PA baby shower debate over gifts prompts future father to shoot, injuring 3 people, say police.
– Black Lives Matter protests ‘Cancel Carmine’ in New York City.
Must read today:
Canadians re-elected Justin Trudeau’s Liberal Party.
– Barry Morphew released from Colorado prison with 2 daughters by his side.
– The Texas Border Patrol searches a hotel room full of illegal people in a suspected human trafficking operation.
– Aaron Rodgers clears doubts with a 4 touchdown performance vs. Lions.
– High school panic ignites as bullets make students run for their lives.
– The GOP supports the Defense Authorization Act that requires women to register for the draft.
Latest from Granthshala Business:
– Elon Musk makes fun of Biden after SpaceX completed the first full civilian flight.
– Beijing unlikely to save Evergrande, the report says.
– Biden admin Slammed For more travel restrictions that cripple the state’s economies.
Trump’s sanctions on Iran destruction of Governance’s Global Business: Report.
– Of America next hot import There could be record energy prices.
– Yellen warns Failure to raise credit limit could trigger an ‘economic devastation’.
Click here to play Granthshala News’ Crossword Puzzle of the Week
some parting words
Sean Hannity Monday criticized the holiday President Joe Biden Thousands of illegal immigrants are gathering under the Acuna International Bridge in Del Rio, Texas — and as the administration seeks to impose a broader vaccine mandate on US citizens.
“Biden’s border crisis is worse than ever: seven months after it started and eight months after he removed almost all of President Trump’s border security,” the host said.Hannity.” “He [Biden] Said nothing [about the crisis] Then went for a bike ride… Maybe, Joe, your time would be better spent bringing the abandoned Americans home and securing the border.”
Not signed up for Granthshala News First yet? click here To find out what you’re missing.
Granthshala News’ go see The page is available now, offering visitors a choice of pay TV provider options carrying Granthshala News Channel and Granthshala Business Network in their area.
Granthshala News First was compiled by Granthshala News’ David Aro. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! We’ll see you in your inbox first on Wednesday.