britney spears night dancing with the Stars! Find out which Britney songs the cast of Season 30 danced to, plus who had the highest and lowest scores DWTS Week 3. We’re also sharing details about who the judges saved and which celebrities were removed dancing with the Stars.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ dance, lyrics and score for week 3
Scores were out of 30 this week – Burke and Rigsby’s diagnoses kept Derek Hough away from the ballroom with “an abundance of caution.” Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman and Bruno Tonioli scored a tango-heavy night on Dancing With the Stars. Find out how Season 30’s celebrities and their pro dance partners scored during Britney Week:
- Amanda Kloots & Alan Burston: 24 From Their Cha-Cha To “Circus”
- Iman Schumpert & Daniela Karagach: 19 From Their Tango To “Piece Of Me”
- Christine Chiu & Pasha Pashkov: 21 For “Stronger” For Their Paso Doble
- JoJo Siwa & Jenna Johnson: 24 For Their Argentine Tango “…Baby One More Time”
- Kenya Moore And Brandon Armstrong: 21 From Their Tango To “Womanizer”
- Brian Austin Green & Sharna Burgess: 19 For Their Tango To “Til The World Ends”
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: 23 for their Cha-Cha”[You Drive Me] Mad [The Stop Remix!]”
- Melanie C. And Gleb Savchenko: 22 For Their Tango To “Toxic”
- Jimmy Allen & Emma Slater: 20 For “Outrageous” To Their Salsa
- Olivia Jade & Val Chmerkovskiy: 24 For Their Tango “Hold It Against Me”
- Rigsby & Burke: 18 For Their Jazz To “Gimme More”
- Suni Lee & Sasha Farber: 21 For Their Foxtrot “I’m A Slave 4 U”
- Matt James & Lindsay Arnold: 20 “Scream And Shout” For Their Tango
- The Miz & Witney Carson: 22 For Their Salsa “Oops! … I Did It Again”
Klotts, Siwa, and Jade top the leader board with the highest score in 3 weeks. Rigsby sits at the bottom of the leader board this week.
Cheryl Burke and Cody Rigsby Have Coronavirus (COVID-19), But Remain a Part of ‘DWTS’ Season 30
On September 27, Burke announced that he had tested positive for the coronavirus (COVID-19). instagram. Later, on October 1, her partner, Cody Rigsby, announced that she too had COVID-19.
Despite his positive diagnosis, Burke and his Peloton coach mate remain part of the Season 30 competition. Rigsby and Burke weren’t in the ballroom in Week 2, but the judges scored their rehearsal performance, earning a 24 out of 40.
Burke and Rigby performed from their respective homes in Week 3. “I’ve turned my living room into a ballroom,” Burke told CNN. The duo scored 18 for their jazz dance “Gimme More”.
‘Bling Empire’ star ‘Dancing with the Stars’ ends in week 3
Moore and Chiu were in the bottom three this week. At the end, DWTS the judges decided to save Bling Empire The star kicked Chiu out of the season 30 contest.
Martin Cove was dropped in ‘DWTS’ Week 2
Last week, cobra moss Star Martin Cove and his teammate Britt Stewart were eliminated after achieving a combined score of 28 for the first two weeks. was in the bottom two with the cove Bling Empire Star Chiu. Ultimately, the judges decide to save Chiu and Pashkov.
‘Dancing with the Stars’: 13 rules contestants must follow
in tune dancing with the Stars Mondays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.