one of dancing with the Stars’ The biggest nights are finally here – Disney Night! Find out what to expect from a two-night special revolving around Disney heroes and villains. Plus, what’s up with Elimination in the meantime DWTS Disney Night.
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 30 contestants performing during Disney Heroes Night
till now, cobra moss star martin cove and Bling Empire Star Christine Chiu has been kicked out of season 30 dancing with the Stars. The remaining contestants who performed during Disney Heroes Night included:
- Mike “The Miz” WWE Wrestling Theory
- The Matt James the Bachelor
- Country Star Jimmy Allen
- Kenya Moore real housewives of atlanta
- Beverly Hills 90210 Star Brian Austin Green
- YouTuber Olivia Jade
- Peloton Instructor Cody Rigsby
- Melora Hardin The Office
- NBA Champion Iman Schumpert
- statement Host Amanda Kloots
During Disney Week, a double elimination was required to keep pace with the planned finale special on Monday, November 22.
Disney Heroes Night features songs from ‘Mulan’ and ‘The Lion King’
abc Shared the songs each contestant sang during Disney Night. Here’s a look at Disney’s Season 30 cast of songs they danced to dancing with the Stars Disney Heroes Knight, as well as their scores:
- JoJo Siwa and Jenna Johnson: “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Viennese Waltz cinderella (35/40)
- Melanie C. and Gleb Savchenko: Jazz to “Step in Time” From Mary Poppins (31/40)
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold: Quick Steps From “Increds” Incredible (26/40)
- Jimmy Allen and Emma Slater: “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” from Paso Doble Mulan (30/40)
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Berstein: From Rumba to “You’ll Be in My Heart” tarzan (32/40)
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy: “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from Samba The Lion King (35/40)
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin and Witney Carson: Quick Steps From “Friends Like Me” aladdin (31/40)
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong: From “How Far I’ll Go” Contemporaries moana (29/40)
- Brian Austin Green and Sharna Burgess: Waltz to “Someday My Prince Will Come” by Ray Chew Live Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (25/40)
- Suni Lee and Sasha Farber: From Salsa to “Columbia, Mi Encanto” Attraction (33/40)
- Melora Hardin and Artem Chigvintsev: From “I Wanna Be Like You” Quick Steps the jungle Book (36/40)
- Cody Rigsby and Cheryl Burke: Jive to “Stand Out” a goofy movie (27/40)
- Iman Schumpert and Daniela Karagach: From Foxtrot to “Let It Go” Accumulated (30/40)
Two bonus points were at stake during the Disney Night performance. NS DWTS The judges awarded two extra points to the couple who incorporated Mickey’s moves into their dance moves – Allen and Slater.
No One Was Eliminated During Disney Heroes Night on ‘DWTS’
No one was sent home during Disney Heroes Night. Celebrities will dance to another song inspired by Disney’s villain on October 12.
‘Dancing With the Stars’: Cheryl Burke Says She and Cody Rigsby ‘Got Screwed’ by the Judges
This means that the two contestants will be eliminated once the Disney Villain Night performance is complete. Tune in to the second episode of dancing with the Stars 12 at 8 p.m. EST on ABC to find out who makes it through Disney Night Elimination.