on October 11, dancing with the Stars The cast of Season 30 performed on popular songs related to Disney Heroes. On October 12, the contestants concluded Disney Week with a Disney villain-inspired performance. Find out who was sent home during the first double elimination DWTS Season 30.
‘DWTS’ Disney Heroes Night Recap
The Office Star Melora Hardin sweeps the judges off her feet jungle Book-inspired QuickStep. He and his partner Artem Chigvintsev scored 36 out of 40 during Disney Heroes Night. The rest of the contestants fell on the leaderboard in the following order:
- Olivia Jade and Val Chmerkovskiy – 35/40
- Jojo Siwa and Jenna Johnson – 35/40
- Suni Lee & Sasha Farber – 33/40
- Amanda Kloots and Alan Berstein – 32/40
- Mike “The Miz” Mizanin & Witney Carson – 31/40
- Melanie C. and Gleb Savchenko – 31/40
- Jimmy Allen and Emma Slater – 30/40
- Iman Schumpert and Daniela Karagach – 30/40
- Kenya Moore and Brandon Armstrong – 29/40
- Cody Rigsby & Cheryl Burke – 27/40
- Matt James and Lindsay Arnold – 26/40
- Brian Austin Green & Sharna Burgess – 25/40
Plus, two extra points were awarded to the couple who best incorporated Mickey Mouse’s special moves in their dance. The judges chose Allen and Slater, making their total DWTS Theme Night 32 out of 40.
Dance and combined score from Disney Villain Night
give the night dancing with the StarsDisney Week centers around the infamous Disney villain. The songs, dances and scores of each celebrity include:
- Jimmy and Emma: Jazz to “Bad Man” Inspired by Billie Eilish Peter Pan (35/40, 67/80 total)
- Cody and Cheryl: From Viennese Waltz to “Gaston” beauty and the Beast (31/40, 58/80 total)
- Mel C. and Gleb: From “Once Upon a Dream” from Viennese Waltz harmful (35/40, 66/80 total)
- JoJo and Jenna: From “Ways to Be Wicked” from Paso Doble Descendants 2 (35/40, 70/80 total)
- Kenya and Brandon: Inspired by the Viennese Waltz for “Dangerous Woman” by Ariana Grande Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (30/40, 59/80 total)
- Iman and Daniela: From Argentine Tango to “Arabian Nights” aladdin (33/40, 63/80)
‘Dancing With the Stars’: The Specific Reason Cheryl Burke Doesn’t Want Her Kids to Compete in Ballroom Dance
- Melora and Artem: From Jazz to “Mother Knows Best” tangled (37/40, 73/80 total)
- From “The Miz” and Witney: “Be Ready” from Argentine Tango The Lion King (34/40, 65/80 total)
- Brian and Sharna: From “She’s a Pirate” from Paso Doble Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl (27/40, 52/80 total)
- Matt and Lindsay: Inspired by Paso Doble for “Jungle” by X Ambassadors and Jamie Ann Commons the jungle Book (31/40, 57/80 total)
- Olivia and Val: Jazz to “Remember Me (Ernesto de la Cruz)” cocoa (35/40, 70/80 total)
- Suni and Pasha: Viennese Waltz to “I Put a Spell on You” by Annie Lennox Cheat (35/40, 68/80 total)
- Amanda and Alan: “Call Me Cruella” from Paso Doble Cruella (36/40, 68/80 total)
‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 30’s first double elimination
There were no eliminations during Disney Heroes Night. But that means two contestants were sent home during the October 12 episode dancing with the Stars.
Considering Heroes Knight, Villain Knight and his scores from audience votes, the judges removed Bachelor Nation star James and Beverly Hills 90210 star austin green DWTS Season 30. Next week the rest of the contestants will return to dance in another themed evening – grease Night.
Watch dancing with the Stars Mondays at 8 p.m. EST on ABC.