The COPS searched the home of Brian Laundry, the fiancee of Gabby Pettito, and locked her parents in a police van and declared it a “crime scene.”
The FBI Announces “Search Warrants” Twice Before Being Removed Chris and Roberta Laundry From home.
The parents were seated in a van on their lawn.
Till 10.30 am, parents were allowed to go back inside the house WABC Channel 7 Reporter.
One FBI The agent was seen entering the house carrying the bag and envelope. It is not clear why they are at the scene. He was later seen bringing a folding chair and a table inside.
Later that day, FBI officers were seen using a tow truck to remove the silver Mustang from the property.
Police previously said Laundry’s parents picked up the Mustang after it was dropped at Carlton Reserve – where Brian was reportedly hiking.
Police taped the area and told nearby people they were “at a crime scene”.
In a statement, the FBI confirmed that they were executing a “court-authorized search warrant.”
read our Gabby Petito Live Blog For the latest news and updates…
comes after human remains discovered In Grand Teton National Park, where 22-year-old Gabby Pettito was camping with the laundry when she went missing.
Before her disappearance, she visited national parks and tourist attractions, documenting her journey on social media.
On September 1, Laundry returned to Florida in her white van, without Petito.
Following unusual circumstances, Petito’s mother, Nicole Schmidt, reported her daughter’s disappearance on September 11 at around 6.55 pm.
Police found the couple’s Ford Transit van in North Port, FloridaDuring the weekend of September 11th – when Gabby’s parents reported her missing.
laundry returned to the state and hired a lawyer, but went missing on Friday after being named as a man.
According to him instagram Bio, she’s a “nature enthusiast,” and her most recent photos are from her cross-country trips.
His Instagram account also states that he is an artist as he has many pictures posted related to printmaking art.
Laundry search was closed Police confirmed on Monday morning that they had no plans to conduct a major search of the Carlton Reserve today.
Gabby Petito Timeline
Gabby Pettito, 22, was last seen leaving a hotel in Utah on August 24. Here’s a timeline of Gabby Petito’s disappearance:
- June 2021 – Gabby Petito and her fiancé Brian Laundry Said on a cross-country trip across America.
- July 4 – talkative Posts photos of herself barefoot in Gove County, Kansas.
- July 8 – talkative Posts photos of himself in Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado.
- July 18 – Gabby and Brian Post photos of yourself in Utah’s Zion National Park.
- August 12 – Body camera footage released in September showing an encounter Brian and Gabby Was with the police in Utah. Police confirmed that no one significant was injured.
- August 19 – Gabby and Brian post a video Detailing his journey on his YouTube channel. The video has been viewed over 200,000 times.
- 24 august – talkative Last seen leaving a hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 1 september – Brian returns home Florida Without Gabby.
- September 11 – Gabby’s parents Report his disappearance to the Suffolk County Police.
- September 15 – Announcement of Florida’s North Port Police Brian is a person of interest If. He is not charged with any offence.
- 16 September – Utah Police Release body camera footage Police encounter with Brian and Gabby.
- September 17 – Brian’s parents It is said that he has not seen his son for a few days.
- September 18 – Police announce they are looking for Carlton Reserve in Florida Brian. The police announced that they had found nothing.
- September 19 – Wyoming officials say they have found a body Grand Teton National Park. The FBI announced that the body was believed to be that of Gabby, but a full forensic identification first needed to be completed in order to be confirmed.