North Port, Fla. – It’s now been a month since Brian Laundry returned home to North Port Gabby Petito. Questions are being raised about his sister, when did he last saw her.
Saturday is also more than two weeks since Brian Laundry was first reported missing on September 17. That same day, his parents told the FBI that they hadn’t actually seen him since September 14 when he went on a hike to the Carlton Reserve.
Officials have since searched the rough terrain affected by Gator, but no trace of Brian has yet been found.
“Me and my family want Gabby to be safe. She’s like a sister and my kids love her,” said Brian’s sister Cassandra Laundry.
In an interview posted on September 17, Brian’s sister Cassandra told Good Morning America that she last saw her brother when he returned home on September 1, but we now learn that the statement is in dispute. .
“I want him to come home safe and sound and that just might be a big misunderstanding,” Cassandra said.
The Laundry family’s attorney, Steven Bertolino, told Granthshala 13, “Cassie saw her brother Brian on September 01, when he stopped near her home and again on September 6 in Fort di Soto Park. To law enforcement agencies These dates are well known. Any prior communication by Cassie that does not reflect these dates is the only difference between Cassie’s misinterpreted or poorly presented answer to the question by the interrogator “
Documents obtained by Granthshala News show laundry checked in on September 6 at the Fort de Soto Park campground, which is scheduled to check out on September 8.
The FBI was in the laundry house on Thursday afternoon. Lawyers for the Laundry family say the visit was to collect personal items belonging to Brian that would aid the dogs in their search for Brian.
Granthshala 13 contacted the FBI on Saturday for an update on the finding and is still waiting to hear back.
- Gabby Petito Update: Everything Is Known About Her Disappearance
- Gabby Petito case: timeline of 22-year-old woman’s disappearance
- Gabby Petito’s family gets ‘Let It Be’ tattoos designed by her
- Gabby Petito Case: Florida Cowboy Says ‘No Survivors’ Swamp Where Police Are Looking for Brian Laundry
- Brian Laundry’s mother calls 911 over ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’
- FBI Confirms Gabby Petito’s Remains in Wyoming; Mode of Death ‘Murder’
- Gabby Petito investigation: 911 call shows Brian Laundry was seen hitting, ‘slapping’ before disappearing