Good morning and welcome to Granthshala News First. Here’s what you need to know to start your day…
Alec Baldwin fires prop gun, killing cinematographer and injuring director: Officials
Granthshala News has confirmed that an apparent accident on the set of Alec Baldwin’s film “Rust” on a farm in New Mexico sent two members of the film crew to hospitals, with one of the cinematographers losing their lives.
The Santa Fe County Sheriff’s Office said deputies were dispatched to the set outside Santa Fe at around 1:50 p.m. local time, and the call indicated that one person had been shot.
Investigators said the prop firearm was being used during filming, killing director of photography Halina Hutchins and director Joel Souza when Baldwin discharged it. Hutchins later died after being taken to a hospital in Albuquerque while Souza was treated and then released from a hospital in Santa Fe.
The sheriff said detectives were investigating how the shooting happened and what type of projectile was fired.
A production spokesperson for Rust Movie Productions LLC told time limit A statement said the incident involved “misfire of a prop gun with blanks” and that “production has been halted for the time being.” Click here for more on our top story.
In other developments:
– Production on Alec Baldwin’s ‘Rust’ film halted ‘indefinitely’
– Alec Baldwin ‘Rust’ Shooting Victims: Who Are Halnya Hutchins & Joel Souza?
– Alec Baldwin seen in ‘tears’ after shooting ‘Rust’ film set, 1 dead, 1 ‘serious’: report
Brian Laundry case: FBI confirms remains were from Florida fugitive
The FBI confirmed Thursday that the remains recovered from a Florida park the day before belonged to Florida fugitive Brian Laundry.
According to the FBI, a comparison of dental records confirmed the identity of the 23-year-old.
Laundry’s confirmed death comes nearly two months after her 22-year-old fiancée, Gabby Pettito, is believed to have died near a Wyoming campsite they added in late August. His remains were discovered by the FBI on September 19.
Laundry’s remains were found near her belongings in the park on Wednesday, with attorney Steven Bertolino representing the Laundry family confirmed Granthshala News’ findings.
“Chris and Roberta Laundry have been informed that the remains found yesterday in the reserve actually belong to Brian. We have no further comment at this time and we ask that you respect the laundry’s privacy at this time,” Bertolino said. said.
The parents, who helped lead police to the remains, visited the park with a pair of officers on Wednesday and explored an area where they liked to hike their son for weeks. With the water levels significantly lower this week, more land was visible, compared to Chris Laundry’s October 7 trip to the same field with investigators. Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– Brian Laundry: Gabby Petito’s family releases statement after confirming remains: Live Updates
– Brian Laundry’s lawyer scoffs after client’s remains found: ‘I’m upset, I’m angry’
– Brian Laundry finds: Governor DeSantis ‘committed to doing whatever he can to help stop domestic violence’
– Eyewitnesses who met Brian and Gabby share never-before-seen images
– The Gabby Petito Massacre: Timeline of the Disappearance with Brian Laundry
Biden says police officers, first responders should be fired for denying Jabo
President Biden said on Thursday that police officers and first responders who deny the COVID-19 vaccine should be fired.
In a presidential town hall event on CNN, moderator Anderson Cooper noted that one in three emergency responders in some major cities were refusing to comply with city vaccine orders.
“I’m wondering where you stand on that,” Cooper told Biden. “Should police officers, first responders be mandated to get vaccinated? And if not, should they be mandated to stay at home, let go?”
“Yes and yes,” Biden replied, suggesting he implemented his controversial vaccine mandate only as a last resort.
In July, Biden announced that businesses with more than 100 employees would be required to mandate coronavirus vaccines or take weekly tests. Employers are also required to pay employees for time off to receive vaccinations and recover from side effects.
“The mandates are working,” Biden further claimed, even as most airline employees have complied.
About 70% of US adults have received at least one, while more than 60% of all Americans have received both doses of the COVID-19 vaccine. Click Here For More.
In other developments:
– Biden says he doesn’t have time to move to southern border, admits he probably should
– Biden will consider ending filibuster for voting rights ‘and probably more’
– Biden vows to defend Taiwan when China attacks
– White House press corps member urges Biden to ask more questions
– Biden to campaign with Terry McAuliffe in toss-up Virginia election
Must read today:
– Rand Paul attacks Anthony Fauci after NIH accepts gain-of-function funding
– CNN goes face-to-face with Rogan on COVID response
Another obligation has just emerged for the Democrats
– Officials confirm which family, dog died after stumping investigators?
– House Ethics Office finds ‘sufficient reason to believe’ four congressmen violated ethics laws
– Rep. Boebert Garland is seen holding Rap Nadler asleep during the trial
Latest from Granthshala Business:
– Biden claims holdout demo Is to open For a climate-related piece of the spending spree
– Latest fundraising figures For the GOP, Dems just released: See who’s on top right now
– admits Biden gas prices ain’t going down anytime soon
– Moderna and Jammu and Kashmir covid-19 boosterCDC Recommended Mixing and Matching
– Sen test: topline number Bill framework on DEM spending is key to deal
– Kudlow: Biden’s Election ‘Fall like boulders laden with water’
some parting words
Babylon Bee CEO Seth Dillon argued “Tucker Carlson Tonight“That the trans community’s avoidance of ridicule is proof that they have all the power.
“They’re really kidding at this point,” Dillon said. “They try to marginalize themselves. They’re marginalized, they’re oppressed, but you can’t make fun of them. The only way you can tell who has all the power in the society, by whom you Can’t make fun of it.”
Not signed up for Granthshala News First yet? click here To find out what you’re missing.
Granthshala News’ view page Available now, which gives visitors a choice of pay TV provider options carrying Granthshala News Channel and Granthshala Business Network in their area.
Granthshala News First was compiled by Granthshala News’ David Aro. Thank you for making us your first choice in the morning! Have a great weekend and we will be the first to see you in your inbox on Monday.